- Upper constructed from a combination if full grain leather and innovative microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance and structural protection.
- Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact and abrasion resistance.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability.
- The TECH T is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
- Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure TPR flap to allow brad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
- Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable.
- Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures weight distribution.